We are representing our client, a listed engineering firm to look for a ABAP engineer to complement their existing team. The position is responsible for technical development and support of the SAP applications & system including project implementation and post-live support.
- Development of required interfaces between SAP with external systems (eg developing inbound and outbound interfaces, reports, or enhancements etc)
- Contribute to the technical design specifications related to development efforts
- Understand functional specifications and propose/perform unit testing of development objects
- Assist with break-fix resolution during all test cycles
- Assist with preparation and cutover activities prior to go-live
- Participate in blueprint or requirements gathering sessions as necessary
- Provide support to the project manager as necessary
The candidate is expected to possess the following expertise:
- Degree in IT or related disciplines with 5 years of ABAP experience
- Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, adobe forms, Webdynpro program, user exit, BADI, enhancement point, IDOC etc.
- Good knowledge of the following:
- SAP S/4Hana, ECC6.0 functional modules such as SD, MM, FICO
- SAP PI, Hana Modelling, Hana Stored procedures, Hana Optimization and OData services are preferred
- Strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills