- Responsible for maintaining full sets of accounts.
- Responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, reports and schedules in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Check deposit reconciliations prepared by the facility manager.
- Check suppliers’ invoices against purchase requisitions, quotations and delivery orders and process payments.
- Prepare quarterly goods and services report of each company and submit to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
- Review tax computations prepared by the tax agent.
- Monitor cash flows of each company.
- Ensure that documents are properly filed and maintained.
- Liaise with auditors, company secretary, tax agent, banks, government authorities etc.
- Assist in other administrative duties.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and have initiative.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.