Applications Development Manager
We are representing our client (An infrastructure & building consultancy firm), to look for an experienced Applications Development Manager to complement their existing team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Provide leadership in technical and project management to guide team development efforts for project delivery
- Establish and maintain high SQA standards
- Work with key stake holders and other BA/IT specialists to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications.
- Assist in the realization and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare and manage reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Vendor Management.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Software Developer with 2 years; experience in a technical leadership position
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# In-depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and CI/CD environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with database development including relational database design and SQL technologies.
- Experience with Low Code Development Platform would be an advantage.
- Experience in configuring and developing customizations for Microsoft SharePoint.