Assistant/IT Project Manager
Our client is a leading provider of e-Government solutions that powers high-volume, mission-critical applications for its customers worldwide.
With deep e-Government domain knowledge and a proven track record, the organization has earned global recognition and accolades for implementing innovative Integrated Government (iGov) solutions.
- Manage the development and implementation of digital government solutions and applications
- Manage and lead a team of developers in the entire project development life cycle
- Manage each phase of the development life cycle and ensure that all tasks/objectives in each phase are met
- Manage customer’s expectation
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal departments
- Accountable for the scope, schedule and resources used
- Accountable for the profit and loss of the project
- Computer Science background or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management and 10 years’ experience in IT with good problem analysis techniques (those with less experience may be considered for a junior position)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal relationship
- CITPM or PMP-certified will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage
- Overseas travel may be necessary, when required.