Consultant, Cyber Risk Assurance
We are representing our client (a large SEA IT and Cyber security service provider) to look for an experienced Cyber Risk Assurance Audit Consultant to complement their existing team.
- Participate in pre-sales and delivery, providing management and oversight of projects delivery and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability for the Cyber Risk Assurance business.
- Manage the project delivery
- Execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery.
- Working with and providing Team’s Project Plans and regular project status updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001, PCI QSA or equivalent is required
- With 2-4 years of IT Audit experience in a Professional Security Service environment is preferred
- Excellent grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Expert experience with Industry standards framework and methodologies for Information system security auditing