Corporate Banking Relationship Manager (Belt & Road Corporates)
1) Deliver Financial KPIs through new client acquisition and growing a portfolio of corporate clients. The target market will cover countries within the one belt one road model in the Bank’s global footprint.
2) Market the whole suite of corporate banking products.
3) Responsible as the first line of defence for the credit worthiness at on boarding and ongoing post disbursement credit monitoring.
4) Prepare quality credit memos including financing analysis and present to the credit committee, complete KYC, negotiate legal documentation and facilitate draw down requirements.
1. Strong analytical and business writing skills
2. Strong initiative to seek out new opportunities
3. Mature, independent and be able to work without extensive involvement of seniors
4. Strong command of spoken and written English
5. Decent command of spoken Mandarin and ability to read basic Chinese in order to communicate with the Chinese counterparts.