Customer & Account Servicing Executive/Assistant Manager
We are representing our client in the FMCG sector specializing in nutrition products to look for suitable candidates for the above-mentioned role.
- Embrace high standard of “service excellence” for customer engagement, sales and services processes and customer communication.
- Manage and maintain excellent rapport and relationship with the Company’s business partners and customers to understand their needs.
- Handle business related queries (via calls, emails, face to face etc.) timely; and provide them with guidance on new products, company policies, procedures and systems.
- Any other duties and tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma holder.
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting, customer success management and/or account management, with relevant experience in the direct selling industry preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese to communicate effectively with English and Chinese speaking customers.