Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Consultant
We are representing our client (A Cyber Security Firm) to look for an experienced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Consultant to complement their existing team. The incumbent is responsible for delivering professional services that are related to DLP and related technologies to external clients.
- Provide professional consulting services relating to DLP and its technologies
- Provide guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for DLP operations, optimize DLP system performance (including rules and reports)
- To participate in presales activities including technical support for tender submission
- Liaise with internal team and also from other BU to provide an end-to-end support, development and product/project management
- Provide single point of contact as Subject Matter Expert (SME) as well as familiar with DLP product landscape in the industry
- Consult with clients to identify requirements for security engagements.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years administering, supporting or consulting on data loss prevention
- Software products in an enterprise customer environment is required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory and Messaging technologies such as Microsoft Exchange Server and Lotus Domino Server
- Good understanding and knowledge of security practices and best practices.
- Certification in industry DLP product is an advantage