We are representing our client (An MNC FINTECH company) to look for the above position to complement their team.
The engineer will be responsible for the setup, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of the SIT environment in a Agile environment. The engineer will also be responsible for deployments of all applications in the environment and do monitoring and health checks on daily base, specificially:
- Design, setup, monitor and manage the SIT test environments with operations, solution architects, development and the QA team
- To take ownership in the setup, configuration and usage of the systems/applications to be tested
- Ensure smooth deployments in SIT test environment using the provided deployment framework/pipeline
- To troubleshoot and cooperate with the QA Engineers working in the SIT environment
- University degree in technical discipline with 3 years experience in server management and deployment environment.
- Good working experience with the Windows server datacentre infrastructure and automated deployments
- Strong experience in MS SQL/SSRS/SSIS management and administration
- Experience in Biztalk 2013, MS Service Bus and Rabbit MQ (management/deployment)
- Knowledge of Windows/.net and or Java Technology stack
- Experience with Firewall/Load balancer configuration
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Stash, GIT
- IT administration knowledge