We are representing our client, a listed energy conglomerate to look for an infrastructure engineer to complement their existing team.
- Daily administration & support for company’s cloud infrastructure such as Azure, O365 and various cloud services
- To manage legacy technology such as VMWare, SAN storage for the ongoing transformation projects
- Participate and make recommendation on improving monitoring of IT Infrastructure to ensure optimal IT Services delivery
- Support overseas/ remote office IT infrastructure setup including data centre administration & operations support.
- Providing solutions to business & manage assigned projects as required
- A degree in relevant discipline with minimum 6 years experience in infrastructure support with 3-year hands on experience in Project Management.
- Certifications such as MCSE, VMware, PMP, ITIL V3, AWS or Azure will be an added advantage.
- Good hands on experience with the following:
- Cloud Computing Platforms (Office365, Azure, AWS,etc),
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS & DHCP Services, GPO, Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems etc.
- Good to have: Microsoft Lync/Skype, Linux, VMware & Hyper-V, SAN/NAS, Endpoint Backup Solution, Citrix, CommVault
- Independent worker experienced in working with different cultures and demographics.
- Good verbal and written communication.