Full Stack App Developer
1) Key Responsibilities
- Design & develop overall architecture of web & mobile application
- Design & develop web APIs
- Maintain code integrity, quality and ensure responsiveness of application/ Web APIs
- Working through projects from conception to finished working product
- Providing technical support to teams/users within the organisation
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams/users within the business
- Preparing application maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Create and maintain technical documents and procedures
- Manage outsourcing vendor/ 3rd party resources to meet project timeline & deliverables
2) Key Requirements
- Good in verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge about principles to provide customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards/ SLA
- Must be strong in analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skill
- Self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming
- Must have strong technical knowledge of application development
- At least 3 years of professional experience in full lifecycle & full stack (front end + back end) application integration and development
- Experience in any 4 of the following domain area/ technology/ programming language
- C#, ASP.NET
- NLP Chatbot (Dialog Flow/ Microsoft Bot Framework)
- iPaaS – Integration Platform as a Service (Workato/ Dell Boomi)
- Experience in Jira Software, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Power App & Microsoft SharePoint Online, DevOps and Docker/Containerize apps will be additional advantages.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud-native application will be added advantages.
- Good team player and able to work independently on assignments.
- Open to learn new technologies (Automation).
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related fields or Diploma in Information Technology / Engineering or related fields