- Responsible for executing projects and enhancements of HR systems in alignment with the global road map and template.
- Conduct Requirement Gathering Workshop; perform Fit-Gap Analysis and Solution Design; prepare Business Blueprint and Functional Specs; review Technical Specs, Configuration Document, RICEF List, Authorization Matrix, Test Scenarios and UAT Scripts, End user training manuals.
- Liaise with HRIS team to identify business needs.
- Write/modify Payroll schema, Time schema, PCR, Features.
- Troubleshoot ABAP programs including Webdynpro component, function modules, data objects and tables, web services, ALV reports, Workflow and transport management.
- Perform Data Migration from legacy systems to SAP HCM.
- Ensure smooth transition of newly implemented HR applications to AMS vendors for day-to-day support.
- Review business requirement specifications and feasibility of possible solutions provided by AMS vendors.
- Review effort estimation provided by AMS vendors for change request is within reasonability.
- Review changes made by AMS vendors.
- Involve in software patches/upgrades and disaster recovery.
- Good to have: able to perform all admin functions related to Performance & Goals and Learning in SuccessFactors.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science with 5 years relevant experience in SAP ECC6 HCM (OM, PA, TM, PT, TV, PY & ESS/MSS) and SuccessFactors (PMGM, Learning).
- Experience with at least 2 full cycles SAP core HR solution implementation for the entire life cycle of the HR process.
- Experience with at least 1 full cycle SuccessFactors implementation.
- Implemented localization (minimum 2) for countries like Singapore, UK, India, China, Malaysia, UAE, Oman, Chile.
- Exposure in S/4 HANA will be an added advantage.
- Has experience in designing integration solution with non-SAP product and/or cloud application.
- Has track record in implementing innovative solution in previous workplace.
- Able to do simple ABAP programming, LSMW, report painter, adhoc queries, workflow
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies.
- Possess critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- Good communication skill; able to speak and write in English. Ability to communicate in Chinese will be an added advantage.