Head Of Sales (Vietnam)
HCM City, Vietnam
We are representing our client, an MNC Technology firm to look for an experienced Head of Sales to be based in HCM City, Vietnam.
- Drive and manage sales objectives consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the company
- Manages and monitors fiscal budget, operations and marketing strategies to produce both short term and long term profitability.
- Communicate the vision of the company and inspire commitment amongst Sales team.
- Monitors department expenditures and assists in all aspects of cost control measures.
- Provides input into the research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes to ensure company’s competitive position and in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic technology & engineering environment.
- Creates awareness and actively sells and solicits all goods and services through attendance at trade shows and other industry functions.
- Provides ongoing evaluation and account analysis. Knows competitor’s product and pricing.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with other departments, creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; compliance with company policies, legal requirements, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Closely monitor, analyze and communicate effectively the performance standards of the department, while providing metrics and regular feedback to staff regarding individual performance.
- Bachelor degree/ Master degree in IT/Engineering Management, Business or Marketing Management
- A minimum of 5 -7 years management Sales experience engineering products.
- Prior experience leading a Sales team and proven successful sales record.
- Strong understanding of revenue management and pricing strategy
- Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to deal effectively with all business contacts and manage high-profile client relationships. .
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local language, and English of the workplace.
- Excellent people management skills.