IT Manager, (ITSM, Analytics, RPA)
We are representing our client, a technology conglomerate, to look for an experienced Information Technology Manager (ITSM, Analytics & RPA)to lead the team in delivering IT technical solutions and providing support maintenance to various IT Systems across IT Service Management, Robotic Process Automation and Analytics.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Close Collaboration with Functions Stakeholders in alignment and enhancement of end-to-end Business Processes (e.g. HR SuccessFactors with IT Service Management integration and other IT systems such as AD, Apache, SAP, Email subsystems)
- Gather and analyze as-is and to-be RPA processes, translating requirements into process improvement and process re-engineering, overseeing development and testing and working with Information Services and other appropriate stakeholders to successfully implement and demonstrably improve the process
- Responsible for ongoing support of the RPA Solutions and quality of service and performance of RPA
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
- Implement analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze customer data from multiple data sources
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
- Lead new technology initiatives for the functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience and 10 years of technical experience in Analytics Solution (SSIS, Python, R, Tableau)
- 3 Years Experience in Robotics Process Automation Solution (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere) & ITSM Tool (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Working Experience with Azure Cloud
- ITIL v4 Foundation and Certification
- Possess Knowledge of Business Process of other Functions E.g. HR, Procurement, Finance
- Experienced working with/integration with IT Systems E.g. SAP, AD, HR SuccessFactors
- Agile Methodology and DevSecOps implementation experience