IT Project Manager (Cloud)
We are representing our client, a technology conglomerate, to look for an experienced Information Technology Project Manager (Cloud). This role is part project management, part technology operations and part general management. IT Project Managers plan, organise and integrate cross-functional IT projects that are significant in scope and impact, and ensure that they are successfully implemented in accordance to stated project goals and objectives.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify resources needed
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and successful deployment of the system
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional qualification in IT Project Management
- At least 6 years of experience in implementing major IT systems, at least 2 years of which should be in a project management or project leadership role
- Experience in managing both internal project team and vendors
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Azure design workshop, and managing medium-to-large sized projects to migrate/deploy Office 365 and Azure is highly desirable
- Experience in change management for projects with high user impact is an added advantage
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and spoken, with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff