IT Service Delivery Manager
Role & Responsibilities
The IT Service Delivery Manager oversees the company’s Share Services Organisation that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder-facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Review monitor and report on committed service performance including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities and end user feedback.
- Lead/update/understand and champion the measurement process by which Service Level Reviews are accessed including the submission and completion of monthly scorecard. Oversee the completion and set expectations associated with misses as well as highlight successes.
- Define expectations / approve plans for service improvement, problem remediation and resolution. Review the reports associated with the plans to ensure timelines, accuracy and control.
- Liaison to the business for user escalations.
- Ensure correct provisioning & access levels for both retained and service provider personnel as well as IT peers and business users. Establish relationships needed for service provider to effectively deliver contracted services and exceed customer satisfaction and quality.
- The company works with external vendor to deliver maintenance and help desk services, as such there will be extensive vendor management to ensure optimal performance and improvement of existing processes.
- Monitor monthly service level performance against critical performance & obligation metrics set in the service contract.
- Review invoices billed by vendors.
- Minimum of 5 years of service delivery management
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- To possess relevant certification (eg ITIL)
- Proven track record of managing large scale international service delivery experience.
- Decisive: must be able to use initiative to make quick decisions to resolve problems and overcome obstacles delaying delivery
- Customer management: tactful, resolute and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to deliver technical present actions competently.
- Must be able to interfaces with customer “executive” level management on a regular basis