Junior Finance Executive
We are representing our client, a System Integrator and Technology firm to look for an in-house Junior Finance Executive.
- Perform monthly closing of accounts
- Prepare monthly management and consolidation reports
- Prepare payments and GST Return
- Liaise with Suppliers on queries of payments
- Perform analysis of variances of the financial statements and provide explanation for exception variances or growth
- Upkeep the full sets of accounts
- Maintain audit schedules/account reconciliation on a monthly basis and ensure reconciliation items are cleared
- Liaise with auditors and prepare necessary information/schedules/reports as requested by auditors
- Handle petty cash and monitoring of cash flow
- Ad-hoc accounting duties as assigned by the Superior
- Minimum Diploma in related discipline
- Knowledge of FRS.
- Have working experience handling full set of accounts including group consolidation, project accounting.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.