Lead Business Analyst, Customer Services Platform
The candidate will be responsible as the Business Analyst and System Product Owner for web/mobile solutions that meet customer, business and operation’s needs.
- Act as the product owner and subject matter expert of the web/mobile app for Customer Service Platform, and maintain awareness and knowledge of new business initiative, emerging technology, and IT ecosystem with regards to the Customer Service Platform product road map.
- Work with UX team to gather business requirements to ensure both function and non-functional requirements are fully captured, completed and properly documented.
- Understand stakeholders’ business needs and priorities. Relate to their concerns and objectives, and accommodate into own work priorities.
- Translate and simplify requirements into formal documents, e.g. Business requirement documents, functional specifications and other technical writing as per project needs.
- Handle developers’ queries, analysing data and supporting Business user’s queries.
- Understand test cases, review test steps and expected test results based on test cases. Support test and document results, and ensure all the deliverables are as per Business needs.
- Conduct post launch analysis of application performance and end-user feedback and to plan for application enhancements / change requests.
- Support business and operations on post launch defects investigation, prioritization, fixing, testing and deployment.
- Support system maintenance, eg. Update of system downtime/ maintenance notices, new products updates, adhoc holiday table, regression testing for new mobile devices / web OS.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Accountancy/Business Admin or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst or Project Manager or Change Manager.
- Added advantage for individual who has working knowledge in customer service system for insurance company and experience in mobile application or web application for customers.
- Experience with iOS / android mobile apps management/development/testing/deployment.
- Good understanding of mobile security E.g. web vulnerability, native apps security, authentication mechanism, session management, application-level encryption, PKI, application signing, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with a strong self-initiative to keep up with Digital trends.
- Worked with Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Working experience in a financial services industry and/or operating under strict regulatory constraints is an advantage.
- Added advantage for individual who has relevant credentials, eg. PMP, CBAP, ACP, Six Sigma Black Belt, etc.