Manager, Global Cash Management
The job requires a professional, with robust finance and product knowledge, treasury-specific and market expertise, excellent communication skills and strong leadership character, to oversee global cash management for the Group, actively manage funding programs and act as the primary contact with head office for all treasury-related matters.
Key Result Areas
a) Effectiveness & Efficiency – Oversee treasury activities globally to ensure operational excellence. Lead cash management team to achieve optimal account structure. Deliver funding strategy to support working capital requirements and efficient liquidity metrics.
b) Accuracy – Supervise cash flow forecast to proactively manage cash outflow.
Track foreign currency cash flow to minimise FX exposure at group level.
c) Initiative – Review and improve efficiency of theGroup’s global cash management system to allow for prompt mobilisation of surplus funds. Build or finetune treasury-related control mechanisms to ensure full compliance with internal policy and applicable government regulations.
d) Leadership – Create strong team spirit and build trust and camaraderie amongst team members.
a) Global Cash Management
- Oversee liquidity management and general cash management in all countries which the Group operates in.
- Drive operational improvement to adopt change in business environment.
- Stay on top of the current market trends and developments in financial markets to assess corresponding impact on treasury function and propose solutions within the Group to react accordingly.
b) Securitization program
- Review settlement instructions of the Group’s securitization program
- Analyse performance report of the securitization program to ensure full alignment with bank covenants.
- Emplace policy and operation manuals for the securitization program with a key focus on subsequent implementation.
c) Intercompany Funding
- Ensure that relevant intercompany loan agreements are drawn up/renewed in a timely manner
- Ensure that intercompany loans are executed per the terms of the Loan Agreement
- Engage with other internal teams, e.g. Tax, Legal, Accounting etc to execute on cross-functional projects.
- Lead treasury projects, e.g. SAP implementation, treasury management system onboarding, etc.
- Degree holder with Banking and finance related experience
- At least 10 years of relevant treasury experience
- In-depth understanding of all treasury / financial products
- Knowledge of accounting standard across various key jurisdictions
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, experience on project management and good interpersonal skills