Manager, Sales Enablement
This position will deliver iPrice (next-generation pricing system). This is achieved via an intense effort to harmonize & simplify rate related processes across Sales / Trades / PAC / GSSC and to ensure that differentiators are preserved.
The position is also responsible for the design & implementation of initiatives that will enable Sales to sell more effectively. The incumbent will interface with over 900 strong sales organization and will drive initiatives to build effective Sales teams globally, that are positioned to engage customers efficiently to realize revenue & volume growth objectives.
Key Result Areas
- iPrice: deliver a harmonized & simplified end-to-end rate request to filing pricing process that is aligned across Sales / Trades / GSSC
- iPrice: on-time & successful launch; management of – requirements gathering, scoping, FO Sales Training, deployment, user setup & support
- iPrice: Phases – Training, Pilot, & Phased Launch/Deployment Pilot, Phased Deployment,
- Successful design, implementation, & strong adoption of initiatives that enable Sales to sell more effectively.
- iPrice: intensive & frequent engagement with Sales / Trades / PAC / GSSC / RAC / Tallinn to align & document rate related processes
- iPrice: identify impacts of process & system changes – deliver mitigation plan & roll-out approach
- iPrice: represent Sales as domain expert & collaborate/maintain the Sales SME, KU, Trainer networks
- iPrice: deliver training approach, collaterals, & budget
- Ensure consistent implementation of sales enablement initiatives by defining a governance model that is geared for success – metrics & engagement with Commercial Heads
- Increase value proposition by ensuring that each Sales Rep’s customer book of business is streamlined & effective
- Ensure country adherence to Sales Roles & Structure
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience or familiarity with Configure Price Quote (CPQ) systems.
- First-hand experience in liner field sales & in liner pricing roles.
- Understanding of improvement Approaches.
- Commercial Acumen.
- Customer Driven.
- Building Relationships & Networks.
- Results Orientation & Decisiveness.
- Interpersonal Drive & Energy.
- Working & Managing as a Team.
- Tolerance of ambiguity.
- Strong business and project management skills.
- Excellent written, oral presentation and interpersonal skills.