To support and strengthen our business growth, we are looking for a passionate, dedicated and result-oriented individual to join our team. You will be an integral member of a dynamic team who is responsible for the Group’s Marketing and Communications plans for Asia, with strong focus on Malaysia’s marketing efforts. Ideally, you are a candidate who is a Malaysian or who has lived in Malaysia previously and someone with good understanding of the Malaysian culture.
Supporting the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing and to ensure the overall brand objectives are met.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- End to end execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, content generation, distribution of collaterals to various media outlets and measurement and analysis of performance.
- In-house management of website content, ensuring that all company websites are updated with all current promotions and most up-to-date information.
- To constantly look out for areas of improvements to enhance user experience in websites; in an effort to increase traffic-to-lead conversion rate.
- Generate new quality leads by converting site traffic through strong calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Manage and improve Organic and Paid search (SEM – Google) performance; goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Generate creative and quality content for marketing collaterals.
- Execute email marketing campaigns via email automation platform.
Public Relation and Social Media :
- Manage and generate creative content for social pages.
- Suggest, implement and manage ads for Facebook, Google Display Network and Youtube.
Reporting System :
- Assist in collating information to analyse and evaluate monthly marketing effectiveness.
- Periodic collation, monitoring and reporting of various marketing initiatives, charting impact, effectiveness and recommend appropriate course of action on effectiveness in driving enquiries.
- Evaluate performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and providing data-driven solutions for future campaigns.
All other Marketing and Communications related ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or related fields.
- Preferably with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Has a flair for content writing
Background or proficiency in working with design software (Photoshop, illustrator) will be an added advantage.
- High quality communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to task accomplishment, and the ability to work smartly.
- Possess analytical skills and able to conceptualise innovative ideas.
- Highly proficient with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and website optimisation tools.
- Independent and highly motivated in getting things done in a face-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Infrequent travelling may be required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Month-on-month growth in web traffic and leads volume.
- Timely, accurate and insightful marketing reporting.
- Well execution of all advertising and marketing activities.
- Adherence to company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring clear and effective communications of all relevant marketing activities with sales and operations staff to ensure seamless execution.