Operations Lead, Information Security
Operations Lead, Information Security is responsible for managing effective IT security compliance programs, involving activities such as reviewing and development of security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines, ensuring policy compliance, conducting security reviews and audits, penetration tests, security assessment and incident management.
- Lead in the development, documentation and maintenance of information security policies, procedures and standards
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to create information security awareness throughout the organization
- Monitor and routinely ensure audit compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and consistency of internal control system
- Lead in the creation and maintenance of the information systems disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Monitor changes of regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security, and provide recommendations for policy changes
- Provide supervision and ownership for intrusion detection and response
- Create and maintain all information systems and software security certificates activities.
- Perform security risk assessments and work closely with auditors to pre-empt, mitigate and swiftly respond to any audit findings that require actions
- Monitor the internal control system to ensure appropriate access levels are maintained
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Security
- Possess basic technical knowledge in IT network infrastructure, server platforms (Unix, Windows) and desktops (OS X, Windows XP and above)
- Experience in using security tools, such as Vulnerability Assessment tools, SIEM, IPS, Log Management, Penetrating Testing Software)
- Possess industry certifications, such as CISSP, GCIH, CISM preferred