Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Consultant
Successful candidate will be participating in the implementation of new projects and providing day to day operational support of IT systems. The candidate will be assigned to any IT Programmes for HR.
- Maintain and support new/existing IT systems assigned.
- Ensure smooth running of the applications and resolve issues raised on a timely manner.
- Manage the change control process for the IT systems and ensure smooth implementation of the changes.
- Gather and analyze user requirements and propose the relevant solutions.
- Maintain and update the various documentation (e.g. requirements specifications, user guides) for the IT systems.
- Participate in all aspects of project implementation from initiation to roll out of the new system (design, build, testing, end user training, go live support, documentation)
- Resolve project issues with vendors and key stakeholders to ensure the smooth implementation of the projects.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience in PeopleSoft HRMS 9.0
- Good HR Domain knowledge
- Preferably with minimum of 2 full lifecycle implementation experience of PeopleSoft as Analyst/ Consultant
- In depth functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS version 9.0 with experience in the following:
- Workforce Administration
- Global Payroll for Singapore
- Global Absence
- Performance Management
- Employee Self Service
- Manager Self Service
- Lead testing activities (create test scripts, test data setup, execute testing, capture test evidence and sign-off)