Relationship Manager, Large Local and Global Corporates
- Market a whole range of banking products and solicit business to meet target.
- Manage and develop account relationship of both existing and prospective large local and global corporations.
- Conduct financial analysis, risk evaluation and credit review. Prepare concise credit proposals.
- A recognized University Degree or professional qualifications.
- Min 5 years’ experience in banking or financial environment.
- Possess broad based knowledge of banking products.
- Experience in trade finance and/or project finance will be an added advantage.