Researcher (Cyber Vulnerability)
We are representing our client, a security service provider to look for an experienced researcher for cyber vulnerability.
- Perform research to discover vulnerabilities in operating systems, software applications and hardware devices through code audit, black box testing and reverse engineering.
- Develop and enhance processes and tools for the discovery and triage of vulnerabilities.
- Research into new vulnerability discovery techniques and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or engineering field or equivalent a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong reverse engineering skills and experienced in reverse engineering complex software applications or operating system components.
- Up-to-date knowledge on different type of software vulnerabilities, and experienced in performing vulnerability discovery on any operating system, software applications or hardware devices.
- Up-to-date knowledge on modern exploitation techniques and hands-on experience in bypassing exploitation mitigation technologies gained through developing proof-of-concept exploits.
- Experience in using and current static and dynamic software analysis tools and techniques in reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery process. Able to adapt and extend existing manual or automated tools to better support the work.
- Development experience in C /C++ or scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby).