Researcher (Intelligent Data Analytics)
As researcher, you will work with cross functional team members to Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Applied research & development of social solution to create new social value together with customers.
- Apply state-of-the-art AI technologies to device new approaches to solve complex real-world problem and inspire customers to adopt them through proof-of-concept projects.
- Plans and executes laboratory research. Transfer AI technology researches from other labs, understand, adapt and improves the technology to fit the market and meet the objectives.
- Primary contributor to patent, publication, research proposal and technical presentations.
- Work with other research or engineering disciplines to ensure successful application of R&D technology into the social solution.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in quantitative related discipline like operation research, statistics, computer science and physics.
- At least 3 years of relevant research experience (e.g. through commercial R&D, collaboration with industrial partners and academic research studies) and exhibit strong working knowledge in the respective field (e.g. machine learning, deep learning and NLP).
- Exhibit experience with regression and classification problems. Familiar with one or more data characteristics such as time series, temporal sequence and/or spatio-temporal, and the understanding of data analysis workflows is required.
- Proficient with one or more programming language such as Python, Java or C/C++ and database querying language like SQL.
- Familiar with one or more data set of semi structured, unstructured text, and/or heterogeneous character.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, targeting both technical and non-technical audiences. Extensive problem solving skills, self-confidence, and strong leadership qualities.
- Understanding of Big Data platforms, such as Hadoop and Spark is a bonus.