We are representing our client, a technology firm to look for an experienced Researcher. The candidate will work with cross functional team members to lead research projects, to design and develop algorithms and solutions in various domains, particularly in healthcare area.
- Investigate and understand customer problem statements.
- Apply state-of-the-art AI technologies to propose novel and practical solutions to solve such complex real-world problem.
- Inspire customers to adopt such solutions through proof-of-concept projects.
- Plans and executes laboratory researches.
- Produce patents, academic publications, conference papers, research proposals, solution white papers and presentations.
- Work with other internal and external parties to support the productisation of such proven R&D technologies as commercial solutions.
- Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in related discipline such as statistics, computer science, biomedical engineering and physics.
- At least 5 years of relevant research experience
- Strong experience in one or more of these area – biomedical signal processing, clinical data analytics, image/video analytics in medical field.
- Experience with programming languages for data science such as R and Python.
- Familiar with data set with mixture of structured, unstructured, time-series, heterogeneous characteristic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, targeting both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good problem solving skills, creative, confident, inquisitive.