Risk Management Department (Senior Manager)
- Approve credit application.
- Provide advice in areas such as commodity industry studies, credit policy and risk management measures.
- Train and coach relationship managers, product managers and due diligence team.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Bank from time to time.
- Degree holder qualified in Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Sound knowledge of Commodity Markets. Good understanding and appreciation as well as ability to mitigate transactional risks in structured trade and commodity trade transactions.
- Relevant experience of 15 years in commodity finance and structured trade credit evaluation, analytics and approval. Experience in local mainstream bank is preferred.
- Able to make credit decisions independently.
- Good analytical/research, communications and writing skills.
- Good command of both Chinese and English language so as to communicate with the Chinese counterparts effectively.