The Sales Manager will identify sales opportunities, formulate sales strategy and develop total solutions proposal. The incumbent will identify critical success factors and obstacles for a potential deal.
- Identify, position and champion the company’s value-proposition to prospective customers.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the business strategy for respective business unit.
- Drive initiatives, strategy to achieve assigned income objectives.
- Identify, review and forge partnership arrangement with key vendors in support of business model and business growth
- Develop and implement the business strategy for each core activity with a view to increase market awareness and share.
- Develop and maintain cordial and effective customer and principal relationships.
- Develop existing business and identify/create new business portfolio to achieve set business objectives.
- Assist in annual budgeting and performance of the core activities.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of selling and developing the business portfolio.
- Prior experience working with clients from the government sector is desirable.
- Problem solving ability in a sales environment including the ability to qualify and close business.
- A Business Driver with excellent customer skills and people management skills.
- Understanding of competitive landscape for growing the business’ revenue and devising strategies / programs for success.
- Detail oriented, able to track and organize information, data and communications efficiently to ensure business issues are dealt with promptly and properly.
- Ability to negotiate agreements and/or reach consensus with all levels and positions within the organization.
- Considerable knowledge of current trends and best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.