SAP (FICO) Principal Engineer
We are currently representing our client (a large engineering firm) to look for a FICO with KOFAX experience.
SAP Financials Principal Engineer ’s primary objective is providing day-to-day support to operation users and working with SAP team to implement ECC6.0 or S/4 HANA solutions. The candidate is expected to do the following:
- Daily support of SAP FICO, Kofax on ECC 6.0 & S/4 HANA
- Impact analysis for the change request & enhancements
- Requirements gathering & analysis
- Functional & technical design
- SAP FICO module configuration
- Development & bug fixes
- Data migration
- Work with other teams to perform system integration test
- Support user acceptance test
- Go-live preparation and support
- Post implementation support
- Work with other team members to prepare requests for proposals and participate all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services, solution and products
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or related disciplines conferred by a good University and at least 4 years of SAP ECC/SOH or S/4 HANA experience
- Sound knowledge and strong experience in implementing and supporting SAP FICO
- Experience and knowledge of business processes and best practices in the engineering domain would be advantageous
- Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, adobe forms, user exit, BADI, enhancement point, IDOC etc.
- Sound knowledge of SAP S/4Hana or ECC6.0 functional modules such as FSCM, BPC, Central Finance, SD, MM, PS etc.
- Sound knowledge of SAP Hana Modelling, ABAP on Hana, Hana Stored procedures, Hana Optimization, OData services and Fiori apps are preferred
- Experience and knowledge in implementing Kofax, Hyperion, and Treasury Management System would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
- Has initiative to drive to succeed, able to work independently and as a team