We are representing our client (A Software Application System Integrator) to look for an experienced Scrum Master to complement their existing team.
- To Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Lead new Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles.
- Implement processes, practices, and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery.
- Mentor agile teams members and guide them in project implementation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Projects in an Agile environment.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience in managing government related project is necessary
- Possess Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices.
- Team player, Supervisory, Coaching, planning, and management skills.
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills in English.