Senior Data Engineer
Upper Spring Consulting is a headhunting firm based in Singapore. We are currently representing our client to look for the above mentioned position. The position requires candidate with experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for building real-time/batch data ingestion pipelines integrating different data sources like RDBMS, APIs, plant legacy systems, historian systems, storage systems etc.
- Design, develop, and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines.
- Solve issues in the existing data pipelines and build their successors.
- Build modular pipeline to construct features and modelling tables.
- Maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases.
- Monitor incidents by performing root cause analysis and implement the appropriate action.
- Create, document and monitor highly readable code.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 7 years of IT experience.
- Experienced in designing, building and operationalizing medium to large scale data integration (structured & unstructured) projects with Azure Data Lake, Data Warehouse, BLOB Storage, RDBMS using Azure integration services.
- Has experience in project implementation of real-time data integration & processing.
- Hands-on Experience in big data technologies in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Hands-on experience in CI-CD implementation with Azure DevOps.
- Hands-on experience in Programming languages Python & .Net