Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Sales & Leasing
We are representing our client (A listed Real Estate company) to look for an experienced candidate (Sales & Leasing) for their Business Park & Commercial Business Unit.
- Identify prospective tenants and conduct site visits/viewings for prospective tenants
- Lead negotiations for new leases of portfolio, and/or renewals, expansions, consolidations of assigned cluster of buildings and to ensure closures
- Work closely with asset and portfolio managers to maximise building occupancy/revenue
- Build, maintain and develop deeper understanding of customer needs, future growth plans and internal decision-making process with regards to space requirements.
- Develop new business opportunities and cross-sell products (other company owned assets) to customers and their business partners
- Create customer loyalty with CRM program
- Act as overall “Brand Ambassador” to deliver excellent customer service and brand equity of the company.
- Quality Assurance – ensure buildings and services are in accordance with specifications
- Monitor market trends on supply and demand of business space,
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Estate Management or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the real estate industry, preferably in the customer service and leasing sector
- Team player who is committed to deliver quality services to customers