Senior Executive, Treasury
Assist Senior Manager of Treasury & Financing on daily Treasury operations in accordance with established policies and procedures; participate in projects pertaining to system enhancement and streamline of procedures / processes.
Analyze and identify solutions / enhancements for tighter internal control, mitigation of fraud risk and preparation of monthly Treasury reports.
- Provide operational support on a daily basis including but not limited to investigation on missing funds, payment rejections, granting of access rights in banking portals etc
- Day-to-day cash management, evaluation of funding level and recommend transfers require for the entity in charge
- Execute cash or debt transactions in accordance with instructions
- Maintain worksheets and databases of Treasury information
- Maintain accuracy of transactions in the system – ensure that transactions are captured, accurate, authorized and genuine
- Maintain proper controls in job area and ensure proper documentation of all treasury matters
- To assist on Compliance review, for audit (internal & external) needs
- Assist in preparation of Treasury reports, deployment of HQ initiatives and projects, Treasury Systems and enhancements
- Ad-doc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance; further professional qualification would be a plus.
- Up to 5 years of experience in treasury or finance fields, including funding, cash management.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Japanese / Chinese language is a definite advantage
- Proactive with strong communication skills and keen interest to learn
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High attention to detail