Senior Infrastructure Manager
Our client is embarking on a major transformation journey that focused on improving value, deepen market presence, and capture product innovation and growth. At the core of this transformation is the Digital business aiming to further strengthen its leadership position through the modernization and innovation of its technology capability. The candidate responsible will help to build up the enterprise networks supporting cloud infrastructure, manage the network infrastructure, data centers and managing a matrix-based IT operation team.
- Is responsible for technology design and selection in alignment to business initiatives. The individual will be responsible for coordinating, directing, and leading project Infrastructure activities as well as provide technology direction.
- This role will focus on many infrastructure technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Office365 Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Clustering, Red Hat Linux, Tomcat, WebSphere, VMWare, Cisco, SAN/NAS, Symantec/Commvault backup solutions, and cloud services.
- He/she will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions and will participate in overall IT planning, and develop Infrastructure strategies bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology.
- Organize and manage team in the design, deployment, configuration, administrations & maintenance of infrastructure systems, storage & backup systems, network, and network & systems monitoring tools in hybrid cloud environment.
- Analyze and compile timely management reports with regards to infrastructure projects, systems, network and initiatives.
- Responsible for end-to-end processes on global IT infrastructure equipment/solution and software procurement recommendations.
- Manage IT outsourced operations & vendors to ensure contractual obligations are set and successfully delivered by service providers.
- Allocate resources and manage support to meet business need and ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Ensure high availability of IT infrastructure in line with the stipulated service level agreements (SLAs). Manage recovery process and prepare incident reports in cases of system outages.
- Support IT Digitization/Transformation through innovation and cloud computing initiatives.
- Support remote office IT infrastructure setup.
- Lead team to develop comprehensive set of standard operating procedures (SOP) to achieve operational efficiency globally.
- Degree in IT or equivalent with minimum 8 years of working experience in project management and advance network infrastructure architecture design and support.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading a team of engineers on providing global infrastructure support.
- Good knowledge in principles to provide customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards/SLA.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE), AWS Certified Solutions Architect/Azure Solutions Architect, PMP/CITPM/PRINCE2, ITIL V3. Cisco CCNP/CCDP/CCIE will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and a large experience on a broad range of infrastructure technologies such as Public & Hybrid Clouds platforms (Azure, Office 365, AWS, etc.) Networking, Windows/Susie/Red Hat Server platforms, Windows Desktop platforms, Directory Services, High Availability configurations, Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix), storage technologies, cloud services, collaboration tools and trends.