Senior Network Engineer
We are representing our client (A listed Engineering firm) to look for an experience Network professional for the role of a Senior Network Engineer.
- Drive the implementation and compliance of IT policy for network architecture.
- Assist in security incidents and provide expertise in remediation efforts.
- Research the latest industry practices and technologies as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Constantly analyse, review and maintain the network baseline required by performing risk and vulnerabilities assessment to ensure the balancing of the resources available and the requirement of sufficient security measures.
- Manage or participate in new setup or upgrade of network infrastructure / Data Center projects.
- Design network structure (including configuring hardware devices)
- Participate in network related vulnerabilities testing and drill.
- Participate in IT audit and DR exercises.
- Monitor network and system utilization
- Assist in any other duties as assigned from time to time, where applicable.
- Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Engineering/Computer Studies
- Familiar with CISCO Systems, Firewall, PROXY, Router, DNS ,VPN, SDN and IPS etc
- Service-oriented, interpersonal skills and adaptable to a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Professional certification in CCNA, CCNP and CCIE are advantageous
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills