Senior Software Engineer (Lead)
We are currently representing our client, a leading software firm, to look for an experienced software engineer as a project lead to complement their existing team.
- Lead and manage a small team of developers to deliver the modules to develop web-based application systems.
- Able to lead and drive the requirements gathering process
- Participate in the design and development of web applications based on Ecquaria’s product (J2EE-based).
- Lead and manage the user acceptance testing process.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Ensure that the modules delivered are according to the specifications and are of high quality.
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science with at least 3 years’ software development experience in Internet technology in Win NT, UNIX or LINUX platform
- Technical skills include proven object-oriented programming experience with Java and C++ together with extensive RDBMS through JDBC
- Experience in J2EE, Web Services and XML will be advantageous
- Experience in Elixir reporting solutions will be advantageous
- Very strong in SQL
- Data analysis skill will be a plus
- Good interpersonal skills