Senior UX Consultant
We are representing our client (A Software Application System Integrator) to look for an experienced Senior UX Consultant to complement their existing team. The Senior UX Consultant will take responsibility for leading and facilitating the overall design process, identify opportunities for change and deliver a seamless experience across the user journey
- Lead the detail planning, design, process and learning documentation that guides project development and implementation process
- Co-create the product vision, strategy and a road map to implementation
- Define knowledge gaps and strategic opportunities for the future direction of the project, product and service
- Diploma or Degree in the field related design discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably with Singapore government agencies.
- Has evident experience of strong creative, communication and organisational skills
- Led a team of UX designer in at least one completed project using Scrum or equivalent as the Agile software development framework.
- Experienced in leading at least one team of designers in developing site maps and workflows, screen-level wire-frames, create visual designs and prototypes and conduct usability testing such as Hallway Testing and A/B Testing.