Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) plays a key role in managing our positive relationships with our customers and ensuring that we are staying committed to our SLA’s. SDM is responsible for managing their assigned projects’ operating profit and the direct engagement with key internal and external stakeholders. Prior to service Go Live, the SDM will define and implement the required service in parallel with the solution implementation. Once service is live, the SDM will oversee the support responsible for day-to-day transactional activities whilst ensuring contractual commitments are met and being the client’s key point of contact for service management, escalations and improvement.
- Manage the transition of services from the project phase into “Business as Usual”
- Managing and controlling the specified criteria for service acceptance throughout the project life-cycle.
- Assessing and scoping the Service Readiness work with the relevant stakeholders including vendors.
- Ensure all support functions are aware, prepared and capable of supporting any new services deployed.
- Manages service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements
- Owns service risks, controls service costs & improve productivity of in order to increase profitability & continually improve cost effectiveness.
- Stimulates & defines requirements for new service as part of an IT Service Strategy. Ensures such services are well introduced & accepted.
- Monitor service delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ensuring that the company’s obligations are met, issues escalated and prioritized
- Contributes to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices for the Customer & the company.
- Motivates & develops a team of operation managers & technical service staff directly and/or indirectly in provide direction, ensure the team achieve their objectives & to constantly improve quality & interworking.
- Assist and work closely with resource managers on resource demand forecasting to ensure the company can plan and effectively deliver end-to-end services and identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customers satisfaction
- Responsible for process management and co-ordination for PI’s and RCA’s for incidents affecting their respective customers, in conjunction with the company’s problem management co-ordinator, ensuring the appropriate Business implement actions to prevent re-occurrences of the same issues
- Act as the link between the management team to the customer’s businesses via the Account Management Team
- Responsible for the resolution of client’s business action items developed from any of the client feedback forums
- Work closely with Management teams to interpret and plan projects and workload forecasts on an on-going basis
- On a regular basis, provides Customers with agreed reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer’s business