Service Level and Reporting Analyst
The Service Level and Reporting Analyst is responsible for measuring, monitoring and reporting the overall service health scorecard of the organization’s services.
The incumbent is required to provide monitoring and accurate measurement of the service performance and generate service reports to internal and/or external customers, based on the agreed schedule and frequency.
The role involves proactively alerting the organization of any potential service risks, based on the agreed service targets, to prevent possible financial impact to the organization. This includes the maintenance of continual improvements on the documented information for Service Level and Service Reporting Management.
Incumbent is also required to organize, plan and implement Customer Satisfaction Surveys to obtain the spontaneous and transactional feedback from the customers and perform evaluation on the responses of the services offered by the organization.
- Responsible to define, develop and document Service Reporting Catalog and Service Level Measurement Definitions for Internal/External customers
- Responsible to participate in Project Transition and Service Delivery Meetings with Technical Team, Service Delivery Managers and IT Service Management Governance Team to exchange information, discuss issues, develop requirements for developing service reports and service reporting strategies
- Responsible to generate scheduled daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc service reports and ensure they are distributed to the customers within the agreed schedule to avoid any breach of Contractual Agreement
- Develop and maintain the online reporting system and ensure its availability of reports to the customers
- Work closely with data source owner to establish operation’s process on the collection and provisioning of data source to meet the service requirements
- Responsible to ensure all documented information related to Service Level and Service Reporting Management and Customer Satisfaction Surveys are created and updated with the services subscribed between the customer and the organization
- Provide awareness training to service owners on the definition of Service Level Agreements and its measurement methods for accurate collection of the data sources
- Responsible for continual service improvements and to initiate any actions required to maintain or improve service areas, targets and operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
- Perform regular service performance analysis of the data and information to assess end-to-end service achievements and identify potential risks of service delivery
- Responsible to create and manage insightful internal reports to better inform internal stakeholders on risk profiles and to assist in the business decision making process, to drive growth and increase productivity
- Maintain constant communication with internal and external Service Owners, Technical Owners and ITSM Governance Team, to understand the ongoing enhancement of processes and monitoring systems, to automate the complexity of business processes for value-added activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Economics or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis or data reporting in IT industry is preferred
- Certification in ITIL V3 Foundation and/or ITIL Practitioner in Service Level Management
- Expert computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in analysis of existing data and converting to beneficial information for Management
- Solid understanding of reporting practices and methodologies
- Ability to create data design in a variety of formats for relevant analytical insights
- Familiarity with Reporting modules in Service Management Tool, such as Remedy, HPSM and ServiceNow, from the input of data source to export for reporting modules
- Knowledge of Crystal Reporting, SQL, Power BI and SharePoint is desired
- Strong technical, organizational and analytical skills in information delivery
- Strong documentation, communication and negotiation skills, with ability to interact with all levels of Customers and IT Providers
- Independent, detail-oriented and pro-active with minimal supervision