We are representing our client (a large SEA IT and Cyber security service provider) to look for an experienced Solution Architect to complement their existing team.
- Actively drive and direct projects discussion as a senior member.
- Be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the solution and assigning specific task.
- To provide solution and direction to Consultants
- Participate in the interview, assess and integration of new team members
- he Solution Architect shall:
- Drive and review requirements discussions
- Influence the solution design discussion to deriving the best solution design
- Drive discussion of the final solution design, solution testing and propose task assignment.
- Direct the development of the assigned tasks
- Review the documentation prepared by the team members
- Develop test cases for the Proof-of-concepts products
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, PMP, CCNP, Cloud or equivalent is required
- Experienced with the design and operation of Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc
- Good technical experience in designing complex IT solution
- Abreast with latest technological trends especially on the various Cloud based managed services
- Experience with client server technologies, Virtualization, Cloud and Analytics
- Programming and Shell scripting knowledge will be an advantage
- Good experience in project management, consulting & customer service
- Good people management, supervisory, communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to do 50% traveling