We are representing our client, a leading software firm, to look for an experienced solution architect to complement their existing team. The Solution Architect designs and proposes software architecture for the solution and ensuring smooth delivery of the system within targeted schedule.
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs.
- Understand the client’s requirements and design their technical infrastructure.
- Design Technology and Application architecture.
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed.
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly.
- Mentor junior technical staff.
- Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat.
- Mush have experience implementing JEE and/or Cloud Native Architecture.
- Experienced in one or more of the following database servers: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring.
- Experienced in MVC design, Data modelling, Deployment & Build management, Data migration.
- Possess experience in one or more of the following: Cloud Native Architecture with Microservices, Docker, Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, CI/CD, Domain Driven Design, API Design.
- Offshore Development experience will be advantageous but not a must.