We are representing our client (A Software Application System Integrator) to look for an experienced Solution Architect to complement their existing team. The Solution Architect designs and proposes software architecture for the solution and ensuring smooth delivery of the system within schedule.
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs.
- Understand the client’s requirements and design their technical infrastructure.
- Design Technology and Application architecture.
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed.
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly.
- To manage and work with offshore development team
- Minimum Diploma in relevant discipline.
- To have at least 10 years of relevant experience with 1 year in a lead capacity
- Have good experienced in a vendor/system integrator environment
- Good experience in designing and delivering web-based applications using core Java technologies.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring.
- To have experience working in Singapore government projects