Solution Architect (Network)
We are representing our client, a leading service provider to look for an experienced Solution Architect (Network & Security) to be part of the infrastructure technology team (pre-sales).
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of Network & Security infrastructure solutions which includes LAN/WAN, Campus Network & Security design and implementation.
- This role will work closely with sales teams to provide solution proposal and pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the client’s requirements and designing a commercially viable Network Infrastructure solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
- Take a leading role in provide expert technical presales support for opportunities involving servers, storage and backup solution.
- Attend meetings with potential clients to understand and gather customer requirements and offer complete & cost-effective solution.
- Work closely with vendors channel partners, and technology partners to prepare solution write-up, bill of material and engage Delivery team for implementation.
- Create architecture artefacts and documentation to effectively explain architecture design concepts and solutions to various level of stakeholders.
- Conduct / Lead in product presentations and demonstrations, and provide support at external and internal customer facing events;
- Lead and manage product demos and POCs;
- Bachelor in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5-yrs Network & Security experience in Cisco, Aruba, HP and Juniper, preferably in a vendor/SI environment including Network Management Systems
- Hands on experience with security products such as firewall, VPN, IDP/IDS
- Hand-on experience with various OS (Microsoft Windows, Redhat) and virtualised platforms.
- Industry certification such as CCNP/CCDP is desired.