We are looking for a Solution Architect to play a key role within our architecture department.
You will oversee the choice of technological solutions related to the exploitation of the data whether it is at the level of modeling, real-time data management, predictive and statistical analyses, governance and data security.
The Solution Architect will serve as part of the lead technical team in Asia, working with internal staff and teams based on a strategic account plan to properly position CMA-CGM to build solutions.
These solutions must meet our business challenges while respecting the constraints imposed by existing architectures but also other challenges such as compliance with the GDPR directive, artificial intelligence, globalization of our service lines or alignment with other group strategies.
You will work with development, data science, business intelligence and system administration teams.
The Solution Architect routinely engages both internally and externally with Director, VP and C-level staff in both new and existing organizations providing critical perspective and guidance on strategy, investments and innovation. They draw upon their depth and breadth of technical and business knowledge to consult, design, scope, quote and present multi-tower technology solutions to both current and potential customers.
You will join a team with a modern vision, which does not hesitate to question itself and which strives to propose innovative solutions based on an analysis of risks and opportunities.
The IT functional architect are:
- to be engaging, technically capable and credible, and you must enjoy evangelizing new technologies in order to help educate and guide both internal stakeholders in region and head office to embrace and adopt new IT strategies with a focus on highlighting the business and technical value of CMA CGM’s.
- responsible for the Data roadmap and you will intervene on major issues such as the modernization of our BI, the transition to Big Data and hosting choices.
- to resolve technical issues,
- to ensure that all parts of the technical design are correctly incorporated,
- to define the development tools and environment,
- to provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project and
- to synchronize retailer services linked to the selection and implementation of necessary technology.
- You will be the link between project manager, data architect and network specialist and application engineers.
- Every team member requires a mixture of specialized skills and interpersonal skills, depending on the exact role assignment on a project.
- You will be required to perform the actions and tasks for which you will be responsible, to apply the techniques needed to complete the responsibilities of this job and to use the tools required by these activities.
- In addition, your role requires a high level of leadership skills.
- The IT architect must have an advanced understanding of IT infrastructure and enterprise architectures, strong understanding of software engineering principles, profound knowledge of software and technology infrastructure, fine knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies, and must be skillful in developing enterprise level software and infrastructure solutions.
- The responsibility is to drive all technological feature of the stream to combine present and future architecture, to propose practical strategies and present originality with the help of technology.
- The technology architects will oversee working within the company application portfolio and assists project teams to shape architectures consistent with platforms, roadmaps and standards for architect and design.
- Also, the IT architect will require collaboration with consultants, business and with other professionals, such as dedicated technicians and business strategists and should respond to questions and offer technical solutions.
- Define or participate in the definition of the strategy and roadmap of the Data analysis and exploitation solutions and ensure its alignment with the group’s objectives
- Define or participate in the definition of information system architecture standards and good practices and ensure that they are respected.
- Design of the distributed computing and massive data storage platform in accordance with architecture and operability standards.
- Advising other teams and management on strategic directions, future developments and other opportunities that can add value
- Organize discovery, analysis and design workshops.
- Advising on the various architectural projects carried out by the other entities
- Steering technical contributions on projects and reporting to the project manager
- Involve in all the group’s driving forces, headquarters and regions
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT & relevant fields
- Minimum of 10+ years technical experience for IT solutions
- Candidate MUST understand the competitive landscape in global IT and Service
- Be able to deep dive into technical knowledge with engineers and architects
Skills Set & Competencies:
- Able to develop trusted relationships, a strong internal network and use influence to drive change
- Displays situational fluency and perseverance to handle challenging business situations
- Organized and detail-oriented, with project management experience
- Provide thought-leadership and positive direction to the technical teams
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in dealing within teams, fast-paced projects and ability to priority changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences, including technical and business executives
- Organized and analytical; able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches