Store Development Manager
Responsible for ideating and implementing innovative, brand-right environment and fixture concepts to better serve the customers. Constantly pattern the external market to bring insights and brand-right recommendations to the team.
- Incorporate design guideline, sales data analysis into layout plans, synchronizing operating needs with marketing image, and working with contractors to improve quality and store performance.
- Manage store equipment maintenance and cost control to make sure store operation functional
- Manage team to create strategies and specific objectives for budgets/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Leverage understanding of Merchandising and Visual Merchandising functions to ensure store design and product presentation is seamless.
- Work cross-functionally with the Creative team to deliver on design intent/direction and adjust to changes in consultants/architects —partner to identify exceptions and propose build-out solutions
- Identify and propose innovative solutions to resolve issues that impact project schedule or cost communicate timely and effectively with director regarding critical and relevant matters related to project work.
- Build an effective team; challenge and inspire team members to achieve business results
- Work closely with senior management to devise and refine the Business Unit’s strategic direction on store development
- Degree in Science in Architecture, Industrial Design, Construction, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity, attained in a dynamic and fast-paced service environment; FMCG experience preferred
- Knowledge of market trends, consumer needs & behaviour
- Exposure in site and operation design and development, regional team management exposure will be advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Proficient in “Spaceman Professional”
- Good foresight in market trend
- Conceptualization skill of floor-plan