Strategic Communications (Assistant Manager)
We are representing our client (A listed MNC in the Property and Real Estate Sector) to look for an experienced Strategic Communication professional. The candidate shall have good understanding of product positioning and corporate branding, and possess good brand copy writing skills. Vendor management is also a key part of the communications function. This person is also required to collaborate with peers both in Singapore and overseas.
- To strategise and produce product collaterals across all online and offline platforms for marketing communications.
- To strategise and produce corporate collaterals, brand management and event management for corporate communications.
- Work closely with overseas communications teams to profile projects
- Develop and execute internal communications strategy for the business unit and support key communications strategies initiated at the Group level
- Conduct media monitoring and manage crisis alerts
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 7 years of relevant working experience
- Good verbal, written communication and editing skills in English and Chinese languages as translation work will be routine
- Experienced in overseeing communications initiatives and events overseas
- Experienced in leveraging print and digital tools to enhance communication
- Experience in developing content for property developers would be advantageous
- Strategic thinker with excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects
- Able to work effectively in a complex environment, to create and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders