We are currently representing our client (A dynamic Systems Integrator) to look for a Systems Administrator to complement their existing team.
- PC hardware, Office Software and anti-virus support for end-users
- Maintain, Upgrade and Monitor company network – Firewall, Wifi, Switches & VPN
- Administration and setup of Windows, Linux, Mac, VMWare machines
- Maintain user accounts for various systems
- Backup and troubleshooting of servers (Linux-based)
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Liase with vendors for quotations and purchases
- ITE/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able to troubleshoot and find solutions to hardware, software and network problems
- Must possess the following skillsets:
- Linux administration
- PC and laptop hardware troubleshooting
- Good to have knowledge of networking skills like DNS, DHCP, VPN, firewall, routing,
- Able to work independently