Systems Infrastructure Engineer (Cyber Security)
We are representing our client (A Cyber Security Firm) to look for an experienced Systems Infrastructure Engineer (Cyber Security) to complement their existing team.
- Provision of systems/virtualisation infrastructure engineering and support services in a SOC (security operations centre) environment
- Perform security hardening, backups and maintain baseline system documentations
- Manage and support on-going patch management processes.
- Responsible for coordinating, testing, deployment, and validation of security patches
- Maintain proper incident, patch and change management control with accordance to operations requirement
- Assist in compliance and audit activities for enforcement of policies, standards and procedures
- Liaise with various stakeholders for maintenance or disaster recovery activities such as customers, partners and product vendors
- Implementation of new system security solutions as well as creation of new baseline, policies and procedures
- Minimum Diploma with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Professional information technology/security certifications such as ITIL, MCSA, RHCSA and VCP will be preferred but related qualification (i.e. MCSE, VCAP, CISSP etc.) will be an advantage
- Additional experience with storage or cloud is desired
- Knowledge of system security, virtualization and industry standard IT protocols
- Experience in Windows, Linux and Vmware/HyperV systems
- Strong administrative skills in windows server domain environment such as active directory, group policies, DNS/DHCP and WSUS etc.
- In-depth experience with scripting, resource capacity planning and system design will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills with driven and motivated working attitude
- Ability to excel and work effectively in a team