Trade Finance Operation Specialist
- Handle the full spectrum of documentary trade transactions in the trade finance operations department and to deliver timely and quality service to the bank’s customers.
- Perform the checker role in the end-to-end processing of trade transactions.
- Check customers’ documents & advise them of discrepancies. • Any other duties assigned by the Head of Department.
- A recognized University Degree or professional qualifications.
- Familiar with a wide range of trade finance products.
- Good knowledge of UCP600 and ISBP.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate effectively with our Chinese-speaking customers.