Video Conferencing Manager
Purpose and Scope
Our Client is embarking on a major transformation journey that focused on improving value, deepen market presence, and capture product innovation and growth. At the core of this transformation is its Digital business aiming to further strengthen its leadership position through the modernization and innovation of its technology capability. The candidate will be responsible for the design, delivery, maintenance and operation of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing systems and rooms globally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drives Audio Visual and Video Conferencing technology strategy ensuring alignment with global business objectives.
- Manage projects, planning and execution to deliver expected business outcomes.
- Overall management and delivery of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing products/solutions.
- Proactively supports and operates solutions and takes measures to enhance processes and improve service delivery.
- Evaluate and recommend new Audio Visual and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Understand business requirements across geographies and design the Audio Visual and Video Conferencing services to meet the business needs.
- Monitoring of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Infrastructure to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Support local and overseas\remote offices Audio Visual and Video Conferencing infrastructure.
- Manage incidents and requests from customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science\Information Technology or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of experience in Audiovisual and\or Video Conference infrastructure design and support.
- 3+ years of experience installing commercial Audiovisual products, including calibration of audio and video components.
- Strong technical working knowledge of IP-based Audio Visual and Video Conferencing technology including but not limited to;
- Polycom equipment.
- Logitech MeetMe and Rally equipment.
- Microsoft Surface Hub UC video conferencing systems.
- Extron controllers.
- Switching apparatus.
- Hosted and on-premises video conferencing infrastructure.
- Shure microphones.
- Audio DSPs.
- Apple Mac Mini.
- Zoom\Zoom Rooms.
- Skype for Business.
- In depth knowledge and practical application of video conferencing technologies and protocols (H.323, SIP, H.264, etc.)
- Ability to design, setup, test, troubleshoot and work independently to resolve both customer and executive issues or problems.
- In depth knowledge and experience in systems wide audit and security controls.
- General Windows operating systems experience.
- Basic networking understanding and skills including firewall compliance with video standards.
- Independent problem solving skills.
- Certified Technical Specialist General Certification required.
- Certified Technical Specialist in AV Design preferred.
- PMP/CITPM/PRINCE2, ITIL V3 would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with senior and mid-level executive/management teams in resolving technical conferencing issues and questions.
- Must be highly energetic, analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and attention to details.
- Independent worker with initiatives, resourceful, positive attitude, friendly deposition, good team player and able to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Some on-call or after hours work may be required.
- Effective communications skills.